Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cleaning Day


Yellow flower
Originally uploaded by wastedpapiers.
Hazel is having a mad cleaning day today as we have visitors next week. I was volunteered to clean up the big bookcase and chase the silver fish. Also the teetering pile ofvideos had to go from the side of the television - at least for now.
I just found this amazing pavemnt artist online that does distorted views of objects and seen from the right angle they become almost three dimensional! Find him HERE.
Have been taking some photos with my new snazzy camera. One of poppy? above. It's nice to take some close-ups as my other cheap camera didn't have that facility. Have given my old camera to Archie.
Its quite nippy today- morelike October than June!
O well better go and make myself useful.

6 comments:

Roger Stevens said...

Mind you - I think being useful can be over rated!

Wastedpapiers said...

Hazel Said...Don't encourage him!!

Wastedpapiers said...

I think Roger is right ofcourse!

sylviasometimes said...

Lol, roger...there is a reason they separate the guys from the gals in school...is called "Stategy"! Is a univesal course, I'm told.

Jonathan said...

My guess is that you're most useful at cutting and pasting bits of paper...
Unfortunately, that creates more clutter...

Wastedpapiers said...

You're right jonathan, my housework skills are pretty minimal to say the least. I do try and help out but Hazel usually has to hoover again to get to all the places I missed. I'm much better at cutting up paper and making a mess. My room hasnt seen a hoover since we moved in! The layer of dust and debris is very comforting!