Friday, June 01, 2007

Grunta



Archie has been working on this flash animation for a few weeks now and just getting round to adding a bit more this half term holiday. I did the pigeon "coos" in case you were wondering. I'm sure it will be even better when he finishes it.
The fledgling blue tits seem to have flown the nest box - at least I couldnt see or hear them anymore. I hope they are o.k. - Treacle the bird killer is roaming round the gardens .

My back is still aching and I woke at 5a.m. again and had to get up - my mouth like the bottom of a hamsters cage - ugh!
I have started a new blog of all the hand shaped postcards I got in 1997-2000. It might take me a while to scan them all as there are well over a hundred.

I just watched this through and realise something terribly wrong happened during the YouTube uploading and instead of the Grunta animation we have this weird pixelated but very colourful avant garde film! O well - maybe it's for the best. I will upload Archies film when he has finished it.

No comments: