Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Grunta



Archie's latest flash animation he 's been working on over the half term break. It needs some fine tuning but looking good so far. I was pleased with my pigeon impressions!

Went for second visit to chiropractor today which was pretty uncomfortable - she said it would be. I feel like I've taken two steps back - my back hurting again like it was a week ago! I can't believe I'm actually paying for this torture. Seriously thinkng of not going back especially as she reckons I need a six week course of treament. Great - a tremendous way of emptying my bank account!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great start to the day. Tell Archie thanks for putting a smile on my face, on a day when I have to attend a boring meeting! God, I'd rather do anything than go to boring meetings!

I'm out of my depth as far as back problems and chiropractors goes . . . but I'm wishing you well. Isn't it often the case that the treatment is worse than the condition?!

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for dropping by Trevira. Glad Archie's animation cheered you up. Boring meetings eh?

It certainly feels that way regarding the chiropractic treatment. I feel even worse this morning!