Sunday, February 10, 2008

Leek Man Strikes Again!


Look at that silly hat. Even the Norwegians thought it funny and they wear some odd headgear. On holiday it's fine but never in England! Unless it really gets cold but it seems to be warming up. Another lovely bright sunny day today. Ideal boot sale weather, unfortunately there wasn't any around here. The first of the year is next week when I expect it will be p***ing down!
Hazel de-frosted the fridge and freezer today and a chunk of ice that could sink the Titantic dropped out of it and had to be manuoevered into the garden with a fork lift truck. No, not really - a slight exaggeration. But a thrid of the fridge WAS ice so we had loads more space afterwards and so Hazel had to go out to Aldi and get some more stuff to fill it up. Even Archie was lured out of his bedroom and away from Rune Scape to sweep the garden path and go into town for some new slippers.
I stayed in to add some Highlife from Ghana to the blog and watch part of the African Cup of Nations( which Egypt won ). I also made a nut roast for dinner using the weird rubber "tin" I got for Xmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoozil said...who is the feller in the daft hat...?

Wastedpapiers said...

Hooz me little hoozit?

Andrea Eames said...

Personally, I think that's an extremely snazzy hat. Visionary, even :)

Andrea

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for the encouragement andrea though I suspect it will have to get very cold before I venture out in it again!